Our Business Philosophy
We are committed to develop a top firm of attorneys with a wide range of services to our varied spectrum of clients.
We are committed to broaden our client base and skill set by:
- referring work to other attorneys with specialized knowledge in areas where we lack skill and we will benefit through skills transfer;
- referring correspondent work to other attorneys;
- working together with other attorneys in handling of more complex matters.
Methodology & Project Plan
In order to achieve our objectives and making sure that we keep up to our mandate from client, we work along the following principles;-
- Receive all documents necessary for the matter as soon as possible;
- Acknowledge receipt of instructions as soon as possible;
- Arrange and attend first consultation with client on the background;
- Identifying the time frames within which one has to work;
- Identifying the dispute or issues on the matter.
- Device strategic plans and solutions;
- Advising client of possible steps to be taken;
- Advising client of the estimated legal fees;
- Advising client of the expected duration;
- Immediate service and filing of documents;
- Working extra hours or after hours even on weekends to meet the deadlines.